St Stephens and Hales Place
Film shot in approximately 1927 showing the entrance to Hale’s Place in Canterbury and a tantalising glimpse of the mansion in the distance through the trees.
Sydney Bligh owned S.W. Bligh, a radio shop on North Lane. He was a keen amateur filmmaker who went onto produce an annual Canterbury newsreel between 1934 to 1939.