St Augustine’s Missionary College
This film of St Augustine’s Missionary College was filmed in 1939 by Sydney Bligh just before the outbreak of war. The College was evacuated during the war and was damaged in the bombing. In the 1970s it became part of King’s school. Sydney was a keen amateur filmmaker, producing a 90 minute newsreel each year between 1934 and 1939.