Short scene of Henry James Goulden, who ran Goulden’s shop in Canterbury from 1870.
The remains of Dennes Mill (now called Abbots Mill) in Canterbury that burned down in 1933.
Leslie Goulden ran one of the family shops on Canterbury High Street and helped form the Canterbury Cine Society in 1934.
Filmed by Leslie Goulden outside his house in Ethelbert Road in Canterbury in the early 1930s.
This scene was shot through a car window in approximately 1926 as it drove along Canterbury High Street and to Oaten Hill.