Engineering, Technology and Design

An Outside View of Building 2

An Outside View of Building 2

A set of photos were taken recently to help illustate the size and scope of the new Building at Canterbury Christ Church University, which is planned to open next year. This building will become home to engineering and EDGE Hub, while also housing the Kent and Medway Medical School, in partnership with the University of Kent.

Second year MEng (Hons) Chemical Engineering Student at Christ Church University, seen the photos above, said,

“I’ve enjoyed my time studying here so far. There is a great sense of community with my peers, and the staff are so supportive in helping you reach your aspirations.

“With lots of engaging content and insightful modules that prepare you with industry-ready knowledge, it’s a great start to a career within the STEM fields.

“Our new building, the EDGE Hub, is soon to be completed, I can’t wait to get inside! Having lived in Canterbury for years, I couldn’t believe the size of it at first. It’s filled to the brim with the latest technology, meaning you’ll be at the forefront of innovation when studying inside.

“I can see it being a great asset to all the students. I can’t wait to utilise the new maker space, laboratories and all the other incredible spaces inside.”

For more information

If you’d like more infromation about Building 2, and EDGE hub, visit www.canterbury.ac.uk/edgehub or email edgehub@canterbury.ac.uk.