The National Student Survey results have been released by the Office for Students and we are delighted that our students remain among happiest in the country.
Compared to other providers of first degrees in the Politics category (which includes International Relations, Government Studies etc) we have achieved some stunning results again this year:
- 1st in the UK for Satisfaction with Learning Opportunities (93%)
- 1st in the UK for Satisfaction with Learning Community (93%)
- 2nd in the UK for Satisfaction with Teaching on My Course (93%)
- 4th in the UK for Satisfaction with Academic Support (85%)
- 5th in the UK for Satisfaction with Assessment and Feedback (84%)
- 7th in the UK for Overall Satisfaction (90%)
98% of respondents agreed “My course has challenged me to achieve my best work”
100% of respondents agreed “I have had the right opportunities to work with other students as part of my course”.
The class of 2022 faced disruption from the middle of their first year at university. We have tried very hard to support them, using all the tactics outlined in previous blogs (online teaching, virtual trips, joint research projects and new teaching approaches).
We are delighted – and to be honest, relieved – that our efforts have paid off!
Photo by Anna-Louise: https://www.pexels.com/photo/photo-of-fireworks-1387577/