Events for researchers: – ‘How to get published’ with Wiley
Designed especially for early-career researchers, Wiley have developed four new webinars to help researchers increase their chances of getting published in an academic journal.
This April, Wiley will be helping researchers learn more about the publishing process, giving tips on how to find the right journal for their research and how best to promote their paper once it gets published.
- Finding the right journal for your research
- How the peer-review process works
- Promoting your work after it gets published
- Subject-specific publishing tips
- Publishing in English as a non-native speaker
See more details and register on the Wiley Webinars for Researchers page.