The Life Sciences and Research Employability Fair 2020
CCCU students from the School of Life Sciences and beyond had a chance to meet employers with fantastic career opportunities today. Read more to find out who was there and what opportunities are still available now.
Students that attended the event were able to meet representatives from various companies and charities – all of which have fantastic opportunities. Anyone still interested in finding out more can do so by checking out the list of attendees below:
- AbBaltis Ltd
- Aesica-pharma (Consort Medical)
- Aspect Ecology
- The Bushcraft Company
- DHA Planning Ltd
- Dover District Council – Kearsney Parks Team
- Graduate College (Postgraduate study at CCCU)
- CCCU Jobs
- Ingeus (National Citizenship Scheme)
- Kent Wildlife Trust
- Operation Wallacea
- QTS Analytical
- Royal Society for the Protection of Birds
- Wildwood Trust
What happened at the event?
Below captures just some of the many employers that attended the event. It was fantastic to see the Life Sciences teaching staff support students during this networking opportunity. Their ongoing support toward sourcing opportunities for students like this event alongside the Careers and Enterprise Team is really beneficial.
Need help applying for opportunities?
The Careers and Enterprise Team is running workshops to help you:
- Target your CV – Tuesday 28th January 12:00-13:45 (Hub)
- On the sofa with… Iain Hawthorn & Gary Horton (Successful CCCU Alumni discussing their career journey and mentoring – Wednesday 29th January 13:00-13:45 (Hub)
- Cover Letters and Applications – Tuesday 4th February 13:00-14:00 (Hub)
We can give general advice in many ways:
- Come see us at the Careers and Enterprise Hub in Augustine House. Our drop-in hours are between 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm on weekdays.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us on 01227922775.
- Book onto more free helpful workshops to build your career skills here.