Start your plan for 2018 and beyond now!
Unbelievably, it’s almost the New Year! Now’s the time to make a plan for 2018 and beyond.
You can access FREE advice and coaching through The CORE, to help you set goals and move forward. Grad jobs; summer internships; post grad study or just getting started in a tough sector.
- Already have a plan? That’s fantastic! Come and talk about your routes to get there or work through your plans.
- Applying now? That’s even better! You can get advice before you submit through email@example.com or by visiting Drop-in:
- Canterbury campus: Augustine House, Monday – Friday,1.00 – 5.00pm.
- Broadstairs campus: Dwell, Tuesdays,10.00am – 2.00pm.
- Medway campus: By appointment – book through The CORE.
- Preparing for interviews is tough! Book an appointment for a mock interview or use the interview practice tool on The CORE (great for preparing for video interviews).
- Unsure where to start? Come and talk about your strengths (and weaknesses), explore possible options and start making a plan.
To book an appointment sign in to The CORE through Blackboard and click on ‘Events & Appointments’. Conversations can also take place by phone if more convenient. Just request this in the appointment booking form!