Exciting Teaching Career Opportunities in Further Education
FIND YOUR PASSION IN 2018
Further Education (FE) is a diverse and passionate sector with exciting and wide ranging teaching opportunities available in colleges and Independent Training Providers, who offer a vast range of academic and vocational programmes.
In addition to providing excellent teaching opportunities for new applicants, there is also opportunity for career progression into a position in college/training management. Why not explore your options?
If you want the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of others, this placement could be right for you!
The placements are open to final year undergraduates and postgraduates and are funded by the Education and Training Foundation.
Sounds like a role for you? Keep reading!
- You will be matched with a college/training provider in your local area
- The placement will be 40 hours, at some point during October and November 2018
- It will include an induction to the college, assisting with teaching, attending meetings, planning lessons, and more, giving you a real flavour of working in the sector
- The College or training provider will provide a mentor to support you throughout the placement
- Opportunity to identify and appraise the skills and knowledge you will need to pursue a career in FE, in a supportive environment
- Opportunity to increase your employability skills, and enhance your CV
- A paid placement (£300 for 40 hours)
- Valuable work experience and networking opportunities
- Introduction to a vast, diverse and exciting sector
- Open up another avenue of potential career choice which you might not have previously considered
Does this role sound perfect for you?
Please complete your online application at http://bit.ly/2EuOrwW
For further enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you well in your application.
In partnership with the Education and Training Foundation and Cognition Education