Digital Capabilities Working Group
The Digital Capabilities Working Group leads the implementation of the digital capabilities strategy and reports directly to both the Technology Enhanced Learning Advisory Group and the Learning, Teaching and Assessment Working Group, and through the latter to Education and Student Experience Committee.
The strategy recognises that within the University all students and staff are stakeholders in enhancing digital capabilities.
To represent this, the Digital Capabilities Working Group includes representatives from:
- Each of the academic faculties
- Student Union (representatives TBA)
- Library and Learning Resources
- Academic Skills Development
- Student Experience
- Student Health & Wellbeing
- Human Resources & Organisational Development
- Department of Enterprise, Employability and Research Development
The Digital Capabilities Working Group is chaired by:
Duncan MacIver (Technology Enhanced Learning Manager)