The Health and Wellbeing Recruitment Fair – 8th November 2017
Are you interested in working in health and wellbeing? Would you like to find out about the range of opportunities available to you?
Career Development will be hosting the annual Health and Wellbeing Job Fair in Augustine Hall, on Wednesday 8th November 2017 from 12-3pm.
Come along to this fair to network with employers and make sure you add this event to your diary!
At this fair, you will have the opportunity to network with local and national employers, discover what opportunities are out there and arm yourself with the knowledge you need to take that next step into Health and Wellbeing.
• Alliance Medical Ltd
• Barking, Havering and Redbridge
• C J Training Solutions Ltd
• Connect2Staff Health Care
• Dartford & Gravesham NHS Trust
• East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
• Farnham Hospital Virgin Care
• Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children
• Guys & St Thomas Hospital/ Evelina Children’s Hospital
• Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust
• Hospice in the Weald
• KCC Occupational Therapy Services
• Kent and Medway Partnership Trust
• Kent and Canterbury Hospital
• Marie Curie
• Medway Community Healthcare
• Medway NHS Foundation Trust (Medway Hospital)
• NHS Professionals
• Nuffield Health
• Nurse Plus UK Ltd
• Oasis Domestic Abuse Service
• Papworth Hospital
• The Priory Group and Partnerships in Care
• Pulse Nursing
• Royal Air Force
• Royal Brompton & Harefield
• Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
• South London and Mausdsley NHS Foundation Trust
• Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
• Tender Loving Carers
• William Harvey Hospital
Check out the Facebook event HERE
And book your place through The CORE HERE
Want the event in your uni calendar too? Visit the event and select “Export Event” to save.
If you’re new to networking you can visit our networking clinic which will be available at the drop-in desk in Augustine House, prior to the event.
See you all then!