Canterbury Christ Church University can provide organisations with insight, inspiration and useful information on a range of topics important to businesses and the wider community, providing solutions from business development support and consultancy, to networking, recruitment and funding opportunities.
Invitation to Coffee and Connect
Please join us on 10 November 2022 at our Royal Tunbridge Wells campus (Salomons Institute for Applied Psychology, Canterbury Christ Church University, Lucy Fildes Building 1 Meadow Road Royal Tunbridge Wells TN1 2YG) from 10.30 to 11.30 am for our first Coffee and Connect event in West Kent where there will be the opportunity to network and better understand how Canterbury Christ Church University can support your business including:
- Apprenticeships to upskill staff
- Collaborating to access government funding
- CPD in several specialist areas such as health and education
- Graduate and student recruitment
- Hi3 project, which works to enable SMEs to access emerging technologies for free
- Join other businesses in regional initiatives or partnerships
- Knowledge Exchange including Knowledge Exchange Partnerships (KTP) where businesses can receive funding for innovative projects
- Specialist spaces and event facilities in Tunbridge Wells, Medway and Canterbury
- University expertise
To register, head to our Eventbrite page here
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com with COFFEE AND CONNECT AT TUNBRIDGE WELLS in the subject field. If you are a member of the West Kent business community, we would love to see you there!