We are thrilled to announce that the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) is partnering with us to host a fantastic Christmas party on Thursday 1st December in our new £65 million Verena Holmes Building, part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site bringing together the grounds of the ancient St Augustine’s Abbey, within sight of Canterbury Cathedral and St Martin’s Church.
Tickets are only £5 and include festive drinks and nibbles.
The event will bring together a range of like-minded businesses and organisations from across the local and regional community and the festive gathering is a fantastic opportunity for you to:
- Find out more about the Federation of Small Businesses and the benefits of joining, including inclusive support, market-leading benefits and a voice heard in governments at all levels.
- Learn about the government-funded ‘Help to Grow: Management Scheme’:
- Access 12-weeks of learning designed to fit alongside work commitments
- Develop a bespoke business growth plan to help your business reach its full potential
- Gain 1:1 support from a business mentor
- Learn from peers and network with businesses just like yours
There will also be the opportunity to:
- Build new business links, develop partnerships and collaborate
- Access University expertise including new skills, talent, insight or innovation
- Access specialist spaces or event facilities
- Join other businesses in regional initiatives or partnerships
When and where?
Thursday 1st December 2022 on the Third Floor, Verena Holmes Building, North Holmes Rd, Canterbury CT1 1QR from 5.00 – 7.00 pm
Book your ticket here – don’t delay, spaces are limited. Make our joint event your first festive gathering of the season. We can’t wait to meet you!