The Turnitin iPad app is available for staff to use for accessing and grading papers. This guide pulls together ‘getting started’ information from Turnitin’s own comprehensive guidance to assist staff with setting the app up for use.
Note: as the University uses Turnitin through an integration with Blackboard, the app cannot currently be used by students.
- IMPORTANT: Check before you start
- iPAd App Getting Started
- Adding addtional Blackboard Courses
- Accessing and Downloading Submissions for Offline Marking
- Viewing Similarity Reports, Adding Grades, Feedback and Syncing Data
- Comprehensive advice and guidance can be found on Turnitin’s own support pages.