Tests, Pools and Surveys
You can use tests and surveys to measure student knowledge, gauge progress, and gather information from students. Points can be assigned to test questions for grading evaluation, but survey questions are not scored.
Survey results are anonymous, but you can see if a student has completed a survey and view aggregate results for each survey question.
- Writing Good Online Test Questions
- Create Tests and Surveys
- Question Settings and Metadata
- Test and Survey Options (including allowing for exceptions and those needing extra time)
- Question Types
- Edit Tests and Questions
- ReUse Questions
- Import or Export Tests, Surveys and Pools
- Grade Tests
- Test and Survey Results (See below for Module Evaluation Questionnaire)
- Resolve student issues with Tests
- Item Analysis
The end of module evaluation survey is available to download from the following web link:
To set up a module evaluation within Blackboard please refer to this guidance: Module Evaluation in Blackboard.