Submitting work on behalf of a Student
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students are required to submit work to Turnitin themselves. For students with disabilities, submitting work uses regular Blackboard web pages which are screenreadable and tab-controllable. However, it can take a lot of ‘tabbing’ to use. If students find this difficult, tutors or programme administrators may submit work on their behalf.
To submit a student’s work for them,
- Go to the Assignment InBox of the Turnitin Assignment you want to submit the student’s work to.
- Select the Submit button (top-left of list of submissions).
- Choose the student whose work you want to submit from the author drop-down list:
NOTE: If the student’s name does not appear in the drop-down list, please see: Update list of student names displayed in Turnitin (Roster Synching).
- Enter the Submission Title
- Click on one of the options to select the file you want to upload
- Navigate to the correct file and then select Upload
- Wait for the Single File Upload screen to display fully and double check the details
- When you are happy that the correct file is being uploaded select Confirm
- Then select Go to assignment inbox to return to the Turnitin Assignment InBox