Mentimeter is a web-based classroom response system (CRS) which allows you to create questions in advance. These questions can then be displayed on the main screen to your learners in a session. Learners respond anonymously by entering a 6-digit code into a simple web site on their phone or any internet-connected device. Mentimeter then collates learners’ responses which you can choose to show on the main screen.
- Creating a CCCU Mentimeter Account
- Mentimeter Guidance and Support (including a PowerPoint template)
- How to vote using Mentimeter
- Mentimeter PowerPoint Plug-In
- Ideas for using Mentimeter
- Mentimeter Training
Important Note: For General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) purposes, Mentimeter cannot be used to collect identifiable personal or demographic information about your audience, please refer to the University’s Mentimeter Usage Policy.