How to Download Submissions
From within the Blackboard course site ensure EDIT mode is on:
- From the Control Panel
- Select Grade Centre
- Select Full Grade Centre
- Select the drop-down arrow next to the Assignment Title
- Select Assignment File Download
The Download Assignment window will open:
- Select the students whose assignments you want to download (you can select all students by checking the box next to Name).
- Select if you want to download only each students’ Last attempt or All attempts
- Click Submit.
All of the files submitted for that assignment will be packaged in a .zip file and the following message will appear:
- Right-click on the Download assignments nowlink
- Select Save link as…
Save the file to the required location.
Open the downloaded .zip file to ensure the contents contain all the submitted scripts.