If you are new to ReCap we suggest that you undertake the ‘ReCap: First Steps’ training. Please see ReCap Training.
Before using ReCap, you will need to have a ReCap account created. To do this, you simply need to access ReCap via a Blackboard module site. To do this, please view our guide on Accessing ReCap.
Additional getting started resources
- Accessing ReCap (including managing third-party cookies)
- Digital Learning Capture Policy
- ReCap in the classroom Podium Set-Up
- Get started with ReCap at home
- Downloading ReCap Off-Campus
To record with ReCap you will need the YuJa Software Capture application on your PC or Mac.
If you are recording in a CCCU classroom, the software is already available. View our guide on ReCap in the classroom Podium Set-Up.
If you are recording at home, view our guide on how to Get started with ReCap at home.