PebblePad is accessible to staff and students from the PebblePad tab on the homepage in Blackboard.
- PebblePad can be used for planning personal and professional development – PebblePad supports personal learning as an individual can collect pieces of evidence in a secure online environment which can be repurposed for and shared with different audiences.
- Preparing for accreditation – Many professional bodies require evidence of competencies and PebblePad can provide the tool to evidence this learning.
- Developing evidence for employability – PebblePad can be used to build and maintain dynamic CVs.
- Promoting reflective learning – Templates are available (and can be developed) to prompt students to reflect on their learning and create action plans.
- Assessment – students can share their work with their tutor for formative comments but can also submit their work for summative assessment. Peer Review and collaboration– students can work collaboratively through PebblePad.