To download and archive papers from a Turnitin Assignment (submission point), navigate and open the necessary Turnitin Assignment Inbox.
If you wish to only download specific submissions, select the check box next to the Author(s) name, if you wish to download all submissions, select the check box next to the title Author column heading.
Next select Download All to view the drop-down menu:
Downloading Original Submissions
- Select Original Files from the drop-down menu.
- A ZIP file will download to your downloads area of your PC.
Downloading Submissions with e-Feedback
- Select GradeMark PDF’s from the drop-down menu.
- A message will appear informing you that this might take a little while and that a notifications message will appear when ready:
- After a little while return to the Assignment Inbox
- A small red dot should appear next to the Notifications icon:
- Select the Notification icon to view the message.
- Click on the message to expand it:
- Select the .ZIP link within the message
- The ZIP file will download to your downloads area of your PC.
Check the Downloaded Submissions
Note: please ensure you check a few of the files once downloaded to ensure that the operation has completed successfully.
If you need to download submissions to a Turnitin Assignment (pre October 2022) from an Original Blackboard please contact a member of the TEL Team or visit one of our Lunchtime Surgeries (Monday to Friday between 1 and 2pm).