The software that ReCap uses to record your desktop (“YuJa Software Station”) can be downloaded for off-campus use by doing the following:
- open your device’s browser (Google Chrome is the most recommended)
- open your Blackboard course / module
- click on ReCap on the course menu [the page will reload as ReCap opens]
- click Create Recording at the top [a pop-up box will appear]
- click Download
- Follow the steps to install: for Windows ; for Apple Mac OS
There is also a video guide (6mins) that demonstrates the steps outlined above.