The ReCap housekeeping process covers the annual removal of relevant Staff content in ReCap and deletion of ReCap accounts for Staff and Students who have left, with a provision for retaining any ReCap media Students have submitted for assessment (more…).
See Technical Instructions for
- searching for content flagged for removal
- unflagging content from being removed and (optionally) flagging content to be ignored in future years’ housekeeping
- locating and restoring removed content
- recreating alternative quality versions of content
See the FAQ for more information about the
- process and stakeholder input to its development
- future development of DLC policy
- transfer of content from staff who have left
- managing content which has reached the hard limit
CCCU Staff: contact your Digital Academic Developer for further advice and support.
KMMS Staff: please note process and timescales may vary. Contact the Digital Education team for advice.
For a full PDF guide: Staff Guidance – ReCap Housekeeping