What being a CCCU Alumni means…
When you successfully complete your studies, we welcome you to another part of the University community – our ever growing network of former students (formally known as alumni).
There are lots of benefits being a CCCU Alumni including:
- Continued access to Careers support including The CORE online careers system
- Regular notification of job vacancies held by Unitemps
- 20% discount on postgraduate taught and research masters courses
- Annual alumni magazine Link
- Twice yearly alumni e-bulletin Link Online
- Discounts on University facilities and additional retail benefits
- Alumni events and reunions
To access these benefits:
- Keep us advised of your current contact details via our online update form – essential to receiving graduation information and other vital correspondence from us
Alumni are a vital part of the Christ Church community, so active involvement with us doesn’t have to end when you qualify. Alumni of all ages continue to be connected with us by providing vital voluntary support to current students, attending and helping at events and participating in networks and groups.
Visit www.canterbury.ac.uk/alumni to find out more about how you can remain connected to CCCU as a former student
For further information contact the Alumni Team by telephone 01227 781677 or email email@example.com