Summer Internships 2019 Now Open
The University Internships Programme gives CCCU students experience of working with staff on real research and knowledge exchange projects with high quality outcomes. Christ Church Intern students are paid through Unitemps, and projects run from 5 to 10 weeks over the summer break, completing by the end of July.
As an intern you will gain a tremendous amount from this opportunity, not only will you get to experience research & knowledge exchange activity ‘first hand’ but you will also acquire a range of transferable skills which can help you to secure that graduate job or postgraduate place.
How to Apply
Applications this year are processed through Unitemps so please ensure you have created an account with them
- Research Intern-The place of sustainability education in English primary schools: senior leader perspectives – https://www.unitemps.com/Search/JobDetails/17005424
- Student intern-The Police Education Qualification Framework: Are Police Organisations Ready? – https://www.unitemps.com/Search/JobDetails/17005119
- Research & Knowledge Exchange Internship-Reimagining Margate – An investigation into the discursive construction of the regional identities of an East Kent coastal town – https://www.unitemps.com/Search/JobDetails/17005716
- Research Internship-Local News Deserts – https://www.unitemps.com/Search/JobDetails/17005860
- Research Intern-Employing plant matter bio signatures to prevent and detect theft – https://www.unitemps.com/Search/JobDetails/17005943
- Research Intern-The impact of Research Evidence on Education Policy: researching how government ministers respond to education research findings – https://www.unitemps.com/Search/JobDetails/17006064
- Research Intern- An Historic Map of Canterbury – https://www.unitemps.com/Search/JobDetails/17006202
- Student Internship-Making Sense of Place: school children’s images of their environment through free-hand mapping – https://www.unitemps.com/Search/JobDetails/17006297
- Student Internship-Canterbury Christ Church-Tate Exchange Partnership – https://www.unitemps.com/Search/JobDetails/17006362
- Research Intern-Creative Professional Development – Exploring the ways Turner Contemporary gallery can support teachers and school staff and understanding the barriers to engagement – https://www.unitemps.com/Search/JobDetails/17009019
- Research Intern-A self-learned Intelligent autonomous Cyber Patrolling-bot – https://www.unitemps.com/Search/JobDetails/17009971
Applications close on 4 April – so don’t delay in making your application.