Canterbury, Medway and Tunbridge Wells campuses will close for non-essential services and activity from 23 December 2021 and will re-open on 4 January 2022.
Augustine House Library, i-zone and IT support
Augustine House will remain open for students daily, except from 25 – 26 December and 1 January when it will be closed. i-zone, IT Hub and Library Helpdesk will also be available on campus, email and Livechat.
Please note that from 20 December the building will close at 1am rather than being 24/7. Normal opening hours will resume from 4 January.
|Library||i-zone, IT and Library Helpdesk|
By Face to Face, LiveChat and Email
|Thursday 23 December||7:30 – 1:00||9:00 – 17:00|
|Friday 24 December||9:00 – 17:00||11:00 – 16:00|
|Saturday 25 December||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Sunday 26 December||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Monday 27 December||9:00 – 17:00||11:00 – 16:00|
|Tuesday 28 December||9:00 – 17:00||11:00 – 16:00|
|Wednesday 29 December||9:00 – 17:00||11:00 – 16:00|
|Thursday 30 December||9:00 – 17:00||11:00 – 16:00|
|Friday 31t December||9:00 – 17:00||11:00 – 16:00|
|Saturday 1 January||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Sunday 2 January||9:00 – 17:00||11:00 – 16:00|
|Monday 3 January||9:00 – 17:00||11:00 – 16:00|
Drill Hall Library
The Drill Hall Library will close from 5pm on 23 December and reopen at 8am on 4 January 2022.
However, students who may be on campus over the Christmas period will be able to use the library Group Zone for study, PC use, printing and scanning between 10am and 4pm on 29 December, 30 December and 31 December.
Full details of our opening hours, facilities service updates are available on the Drill Hall Library website
Salomons Institute Library
Salomons Institute Library, Tunbridge Wells will close for Christmas at 16:30 on Thursday 23rd December and reopen at 8:00 on Tuesday 4th January.
There is a range of wellbeing support available where ever you are over the holidays and whenever you need it.
- Togetherall – a free 24/7 online support service for CCCU students where you can go if you’re feeling down or struggling to cope with anything. Whether you want to speak to peers or a counsellor, there will be someone there every minute of every day.
- Self Help Guides – provide online advice on how to manage a range of wellbeing matters.
You can also contact:
- Your GP for general physical or mental health concerns
- The Samaritans: 116 123 for confidential, emotional support 24/7.
- 24/7 Mental Health Matters Helpline: 0800 107 0160. Confidential emotional support and guidance. They also have details of local and national support services.
Your friendly security team will be on campus throughout this time. Download the Safezone App so you can easily request their support for first aid or an emergency.
We hope everyone has a restful and relaxing Christmas. See you in the new year!