You can now get your IT queries answered not just via the phone 01227 922626 or email email@example.com but via Live Chat.
IT joins the i-zone and Library teams in offering this new, quick and convenient way of answering your questions.
How to access Live Chat
On every student webpage there is a ‘Chat with Us’ box in the far right corner.
When you click on it you are asked to provide your name and email and then choose which team you want to speak to – i-zone, Library or IT.
You are then connected to a member of that team who will be happy to help with any query you may have.
Live Chat is available from 9am – 8pm Monday – Friday and 11am – 4pm at weekends.
Why use Live Chat?
We know everyone is different – some people don’t feel comfortable picking up the phone or you cannot wait for an email response. Live Chat gives you another way of contacting us to get your support, your way.
- It is easy to use – just like instant messaging.
- You get your queries resolved quickly – we try to answer your question there and then.
- If browsing the webpages and you have a question you can ask straight away.
- The service is available in the evening and weekends.
- You get emailed a record of the chat so you can easily access any useful links or instructions.
According to eDigital research 73% preferred Live Chat with it getting the highest satisfaction rating of any other channel – so why not give it a try?