Become a Graduation and Registry Events Steward
Become a Graduation and Registry Events Steward while studying in the 2017-2018 academic year and help at graduation and awards ceremonies.
A positive can do attitude, initiative, ability to problem solve and excellent communication skills are required. As a steward your role can include the following:
- Assisting with setting-up of the cathedral/campus
- Assisting with car parking
- Marshalling of graduands & guests
- Registration of graduands
- Assisting with robes & photography
- Checking guest tickets
- Showing guests & staff to their seats
- Assisting with live streaming of ceremonies
- Assisting with celebratory drinks
- Answering general enquiries
- and more besides…
To become a steward you will need to be successful at a compulsory selection and training day (further information and dates of selection and training days will be released shortly).
If you are a current student and will be continuing your study in the academic year 2017-18 and would like to register your interest in becoming a steward and attending a selection day please contact the i-zone (Tel: 01227 782222, Email: email@example.com).