Are you Reassessment Ready?
We hope that you are getting on well with preparing for your July Reassessments and just wanted to check in and give you a few tips to help you succeed:
1. Make sure you know the date of your exam or submission deadline. Please check the dates as it is important that you are available to undertake your reassessment at the specified time as these are formally set dates that cannot be changed. Remember unless you have an extenuating circumstance you must attempt all your reassessments to be eligible to progress.
2. If you have questions that are specific to your subject area or assignment why not contact your programme team for advice and support
3. Check out the Academic Learning and Development exam and revision resources for lots of useful tools to help you with your revision skills and exam techniques
4. Don’t forget the Library Team are also here to help you find the literature or learning resources that you need.
5. There are a range of free tools, apps and software available to help you save time, make your work easier and improve your revisions from note taking to time management. Check out our list of productivity tools here.
6. Look after yourself. It is important that you make time for relaxing as well as studying to keep your energy and enthusiasm going. It is a fact – if you keep hydrated, eat healthy, take regular breaks and exercise you can concentrate better.
If there is anything about your personal circumstances that you feel may impact your ability to successfully undertake your reassessment please contact our Support and Wellbeing Advisers as soon as possible.
For further information on reassessment see Your Guide to Undergraduate Assessment and Award Processes.