We are pleased to be able offer a PhD fees only bursary at the Centre for Research on Communities and Cultures, School of Media, Art and Design, Canterbury Christ Church University, Canterbury.
We welcome proposals in one of the following areas:
- Local and/or hyperlocal media
- Digital transformation and local communities
- Local communities and local communication in the digital age (UK or international perspectives)
Applicants will have a good first degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and ideally a Masters in a relevant subject area.
Contact Dr Agnes Gulyas for more details.
Details of how to apply can be found here: http://www.canterbury.ac.uk/study-here/postgraduate-research/how-to-apply-for-a-research-degree.aspx
- The start date is January 2016.
- Overseas applicants are welcome to apply but are required to pay the difference between the Home//EU fees and the overseas rate.