LibrarySearch unavailable on 9 September from 9pm
LibrarySearch will be unavailable from 9pm on Wednesday 9 September for essential system maintenance. The work is scheduled to last up to four hours. During this time it will not be possible to use LibrarySearch to manage your library account or access e-resources.
Here are some alternative ways to access e-resources during this period:
- Search our eJournals by title.
- Search our eJournals by subject. If you have never used Browzine before, this blog post can help get you started.
- Find links to our databases.
- You can also setup Google Scholar to show CCCU subscribed articles. More info on this here.
- Access the Research Space repository.
- Contact Us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
For help on subject-specific resources, take a look at your Subject guide.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused while the work takes place.