LibrarySearch unavailable 23:00-Midnight on Wednesday 5 May
LibrarySearch will be unavailable on Wednesday evening (5 May), from 23:00 to midnight due to schedule maintenance work.
During this time you will not be able to:
- use LibrarySearch to find books or resources
- access your online library account, or place reservations or document delivery requests
You can still:
- Search our eJournals by title.
- Search our eJournals by subject If you have never used Browzine before, this blog post can help get you started.
- Find links to our databases.
- Access the Research Space repository.
- Access some e-books via VLeBooks.
You can also setup Google Scholar to show CCCU subscribed articles. Get the most out of Google Scholar.
For help on subject-specific resources, take a look at your subject guide.