A warm welcome to CCCU to our new and returning students!
However long you’ve been with us, the start of a new year can be daunting, so we’ve compiled a few of the resources that we think might help get you started in your first week at Uni.
Where do you need to go?
University campuses can be difficult to navigate, so click below to find our interactive maps to help you find your way around!
And while we are still in Canterbury, Augustine House Library is a short walk from campus, so check the map below if you’re not sure how to find us!
Who can you call?
If you’re in need of support it can be difficult to know who can help or how to find them, so here is a list of essential contacts to help you make the most of your University experience:
I-Zone Student Help Desk
Most questions about student life and university events can be answered by our fantastic I-Zone, and if they don’t have the answer, they can point you in the right direction.
Check out their FAQs page, or contact them by:
- Website – https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/our-students/i-zone/chat-with-the-i-zone-and-it-hub
- Live Chat – Live Chat will be closed from 18 August to 29 September
- Email – email@example.com
- Face-to-face at Augustine House Library, Verena Holmes or at the Medway Campus
- Telephone – 01227 922222
Courses and Registration
If you have any questions about your course including fees and funding, entry requirements, and applications, the Course Enquiry Team can be found at:
- Website – https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/study-here/contact-us/course-enquiry-team
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone – 01227 928000
And if it’s clearing you need help with, you can get in touch with our support hotline at:
- Email – email@example.com
- Telephone – 01227 926000
IT and Library Services
For any computing or technology assistance, contact our IT Hub at:
- Website – https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/our-students/ug-current/it-services/campus-it-facilities
- Live Chat
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’re looking for help with a library account, accessing journal articles or requesting books and eResources, just ask our Library Team at:
- Website – https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/library-services
- Email – email@example.com
- Telephone – 01227 922352
Mental Health and Disability
If you need to talk about personal, financial and housing difficulties, we have lots of support in place for you here at CCCU. Just contact our Wellbeing Support:
- Website – https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/our-students/ug-current/support-services/wellbeing-support
- An online registration form
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone – 01227 922675
- Virtual drop-ins from Monday- Friday, between 12 noon and 1pm, via Blackboard
- Face-to-face drop-ins, weekdays, Augustine House, 12noon-4pm
And if you’re looking for immediate support from qualified professionals, get in touch with Spectrum Life, available 24/7, 365 days a year:
- Telephone – 0800 0318227
- WhatsApp – Text “Hi” to 0741836 0780
- Mobile App or web platform
For all your accommodation enquiries, you can contact your Accommodations Team at:
- Website – https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/study-here/student-life/accommodation
- Email – email@example.com
- Telephone – 01227 923000
Jobs and Finances
If it’s a job, placement or internship you’re after, Unitemps is here to help you find the opportunities you’re looking for. Find them at:
- Website – https://www.unitemps.com/branches/canterbury-christ-church-university/
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Face-to-face at Augustine House Library
- Telephone – 01227 922204
Or if you’d like some help with budgeting and funding, why not ask our Student Support Advisers?
- Email – email@example.com
- Telephone – 01227 922675
Clubs and Societies
To get involved with one of our many clubs, teams and societies, check out our Student Union webpage! Or you can always get in touch by: