Introducing the ‘Escape Room Box’ as part of our stressless campaign. Do you think you have what it takes to solve the puzzles and unlock the box; being one of the first to achieve this stressless goal?
In 2019 we were given our very own ‘Escape Room in a Box’ to challenge all that wish to solve the puzzles before them. The ‘Escape Room Box’ was created by a group of former students as part of their course and then given to stressless.
Now it is your turn to join us, alone or in a group, to put your problem solving skills to the test.
- We will being offering two opportunities a day; one in the morning and one in the afternoon, Monday to Friday throughout the stressless period (excluding Christmas).
- You must book a slot if you wish to try out the box using the following booking form.
- For the AM slot please arrive anytime between 9-11, for the PM slot please arrive anytime between 2-4.
- When you arrive at Augustine House please head to the library point and inform the member of the library team that you have booked the escape room box.
- If you do not arrive within the time set then you will not be able to complete the activity and will need to re-book.
- Then please make your way to the second floor atrium/stressless area, while the member of staff contacts the individual overseeing the box.
- We ask that you sanitise your hands before and after using the box.
- We will record a name and contact email, along with your start and end time on completion.
This event is open to both staff and students to participate.
The fastest team will be rewarded for all their hard work.
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.